06/08/2015

OPI tint flowers and glittaaaar!

Hey everyone :) 

Happy Friday Eve! Today's post involves a bit of faffing around.. I hadn't planned this one out at all, I painted my nails with a dark blue by Nail Rocks (the one that comes in the kit with the flocking powder)  

OPI TINTS FLOWERS NAIL ROCKS DARK BLUE NAIL POLISH

After that I used white acrylic to paint flowers on my middle nails, after letting them dry I took my OPI mini tints and 'coloured' them in, I like but don't love how they came out, I've seen some much better results! On my forefinger and my pinkie I added my favourite holo glitter Jo is in the house by H&M.

I hope at least someone likes these more than I do haha. I just wanted to add that tomorrow I'm having a discount day for my Puddleducks Pretties store, if you're buying for Christmas already this is the perfect opportunity to grab a hand painted bargain. If you want to know more please head over to http://facebook.com/puddleduckspretties and read the pinned post! :)

Thank you for reading! 
Jemma xox 

No comments:

Post a Comment